Learn how mercury fillings can destroy your health.

Learn how mercury fillings can destroy your health.
The Web Ask Dave Taylor
What are mercury fillings? They are the shiny looking silver fillings the dentist puts into your mouth. Harmless, right. Think again. Click on the link below to read my testimonial.

These mercury fillings have several names. Amalgam is names used by the dentist. These fillings are the most common used worldwide. It is made of mercury 50%, copper 30% and the remainder is silver, tin and zinc. Mercury comes out on a second by second basis, so beware of the hazards of having it in your mouth.

Epstein Barr is a virus that can cause many symptoms similar to mercury toxic patient. The experts say the virus is present in all of us but at a higher level in a person with these symptoms and it calms back down after the mercury is replaced.

If your mercury fillings are causing you to become toxic you should have them replaced. If you have Candida and you have mercury fillings please read my page titled Candida. If you decide to have your mercury fillings removed look for a reliable dentist. I have a link below of a web site that furnishes that info.

Next you need to do what is called a Vitamin C flush and take lots of minerals. I found ascorbic-min by vitality worked best for me. This powdered Vitamin C with minerals work it is a powder and has minerals to buffer the acid in the Vitamin C. To order this powder Vitamin C call 1-800-423-8365 and tell them Wanda Cook told you about the product.

Next remember to drink lots of water to flush the toxins. Drink x2o to receive the minerals your body needs. Watch the video below to learn how easy it is to make x2o.Last eat lots of garlic or take capsules. Research shows that garlic helps to remove heavy metals such as lead and mercury from the body. It also helps Candida. Order your garlic today and get started. Just click on the link below.

The requested URL /web/20070314144814if_/http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm was not found on this server.

The requested URL /web/20070314144814if_/http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm was not found on this server.

The requested URL /web/20070314144814if_/http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm was not found on this server.

The requested URL /web/20070314144814if_/http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm was not found on this server.

Mercury fillings upset the good bacteria in our digestive systems. This can cause an overgrowth of bad bacteria and yeast. The experts have learned that Candida converts to methyl mercury back into inorganic mercury. At least this does some good.

I believe that mercury isn’t safe. Over time it bleeds from the fillings and causes poison in our bodies. Take the time to read Lisa Marie Presley’s testimonial.

Many symptoms and disorders have been linked to mercury poisoning. Some of these are allergies, memory loss, MS, vision problems, brain fog, immune problems, depression, a metallic taste, mental confusion, chronic fatigue and many others. Mercury toxicity can disturb normal intestinal flora, digestion, malabsorption, the utilization of nutrients and enzyme action.

I have just barely touched on this subject. Please do lots of research if you have mercury fillings and you are having health problems. Whether you have them replaced or not please consider using the x2o alkaline water product and the Vitamin C. I think you will find the links below interesting and educational. Thanks for visiting. Come again.